Reminder: Join us on Tuesday evenings at 18:30 MST on 144.250 SSB for the SWAP NET
Note: Everyone below should be “good on QRZ”
Current Listing (May 3rd Net)
- Diamond V/UHF SWR/wattmeter $25
- Ultramax 50ft end fed antenna $50
- Kenwood TM-742a Triband mobile FM 2/222/440 $275
- TM-742a Sep kit $25
- Drake NB for R4-C $120
- Drake 6KC AM filter, T4XC USB filter, Drake xtals for 29 and 29.5, Ukrainian 222 xvtr, no TX $25 for parts
- Ameritron AL 811H best offer
- FT-1000MP MK5w/ 6 meter transverter, $1000
- M2 5el beam, make offer
- TE 6 meter amp, 350W $350
- FT-2000D $2000KD5NLP
- WANT HF amp, 120V capable
- WANT 4-6 wire rotor cable, any length
- Yaesu FT-991, all HF band all modes + 2mm/70cm, great condition – $700
Previous Listings – Unknow if still available
- Available – K7EME ALS-1306 1200W HF-6 meter solid state amp. $2400.
- Available – K7EME Yaesu FT-736R w/ 6,2,432. CW filter ,tone board, keyer, satellite $450, with matching speaker and MD-1 desk mic $500 for all.
- Available – K7EME Yaesu FT-726R w/6,2,432, original owner $225,
- Available – K7EME Drake L-7 HF amplifier and PS, w/ rebuild kit for PS, hasn’t been on for 20 plus years, 2x 3-500Z tubes, as is good cond, $750
- Available – K6TDI FT450D $500 email good on QRZ
- Available – W7ADF Kenwood THD-74 plus many accessories, and a TYT-9800. good in QRZ
- Available – WD7R Kenwood TS-711A mint, 30W, tone board $350 OBO Ukrainian 222 XVTR w/ atten board $100 OBO
- Available – K7AMB FT-991 never mobile $750 good QRZ
- Available – KD5NLP WANT: HF Amplifier. capable of running on 120VAC good QRZ
- Available – KC6SEH AL-811H like new Best offer.
- Available – KC6SEH Yaesu FT-1000MP MK5 200W w/ 6 meter transverter by Yaesu $1000.
- Available – KC6SEH M2 5el 6 meter Yagi make offer, TE Systems 0552 6 meter amp, up to 375W out $350,
- Available – KC6SEH Yaesu FT-2000D $1500. QRZ or Phone 916-798-3440
- Available – WB6CWN FT-847 and FT-897 for sale.
- Available – WB6CWN WANTS: HF thru 6 meter mobile amplifier. good in QRZ
- Available – WA7DXZ Kenwood TS-2000 Late model, not an early production unit, MC-60 desk mic, software, $800. Phone 623-377-5830